Association "FENIKS" is a voluntary, autonomous, permanent organisation, which has got following aims:
- Developing and propagation all initiatives, attitudes and activities which promote active psychiatric rehabilitation
- Creating climate of trust and regard for people with problems of mental health
- Generalisation a positive picture of clients of psychiatric service
- Causing the break in stereotypy of the client of psychiatric rehabilitation
- Organisational support for individuals and other organisation which want to undertake such works
- for wholesome, social and occupational rehabilitation.
(Statute of Association)
the ASSOCIATION banding together people with
problems of mental health.
Our main target is to work
in favour of people who have problems like those, which afflicted us.
We gave our ASSOCIATION the name"FENIKS", because like that bird we are reviving again after difficult periods causing by health relapse.
What we can offer for aspirants
to membership in our ASSOCIATION
We would like to establish a post of TRUST PERSON, to whom the clients will be able to turn for help. In further future want to gain permanent advice from lawyer.
Additionally we have in our plans organisation of sports, recreational and integration events.
Participants of ASSOCIATION "FENIKS"